Developing a successful mobile app is a challenge. If it were not for the tremendous feedback that we receive from our users, our smart business app would not be what it is today. We capture all of your feedback, categorize it, prioritize it and apply much of what we learn to upcoming development efforts to ensure that your mobile day goes smoothly. We’ve been listening. As a result, MobileDay now includes the following new features:
- Online Meetings - One-Touch access into any Cisco WebEx®, Citrix GoToMeeting®, Google+ Hangouts or Apple FaceTime meetings that are scheduled in your calendar
- Quick Call - Users can easily start or join ad hoc voice conference calls with the ability to store meeting host and guest call entry information in the app
- Reminders - Users can easily send call entry details to guests via SMS text to provide One-Touch access to their calls, right from the text message
- Siri - Launch MobileDay using Siri with the general command, “open MobileDay”, where Siri is available
The new features join the following core functionality:
- Calendar Integration – Seamlessly detects upcoming scheduled calls and conference calls in the user’s mobile calendar .
- One-Touch Dialing – Automatically dials into conference call in your mobile calendar without the need for users to enter codes, #, 1s, or other characters.
- Support for any conference calling service –Whether host or guest of any conference call, MobileDay provides access with a single tap of the Join button.
- Call Notification – Notifies the user 30 seconds before each call with options to join, dismiss, or snooze the alert with one touch.
- Communicate with Meeting Attendees – Enables users to quickly and easily email or text their fellow meeting or conference call attendees with standard messages like, “I’m running late” or “Are we still meeting?” or even a custom message.
Keep the feedback coming. We hear you!