Testimonial:”Wow what an amazing app for my iPhone! I run a consulting practice and have between 25-30 calls a week. A majority of those calls are made from client sites, my car or just trying to get from point A to point B. This application has changed my ability to be effective. I never thought my favorite app would be business related! My two favorite features are the one touch “join” button and the reminders. It’s hard to remember some of the longer call entry sequences and when you dial from your phone while referencing the calendar details on the phone can be challenging. This application dials it for me!! I also love that the reminder pops up when it’s time to make the call not 15 min before. Sometimes I get distracted in those 15 min so the instant reminder is great. I have told my team and everyone I come across how great it is! Thanks MobileDay!!!”
Developing a successful mobile app is a challenge. If it were not for the tremendous feedback that we receive from our users, our smart business app would not be what it is today. We capture all of your feedback, categorize it, prioritize it and apply much of what we learn to upcoming development efforts to ensure that your mobile day goes smoothly. We’ve been listening. As a result, MobileDay now includes the following new features:
- Online Meetings – One-Touch access into any Cisco WebEx®, Citrix GoToMeeting®, Google+ Hangouts or Apple FaceTime meetings that are scheduled in your calendar
- Quick Call – Users can easily start or join ad hoc voice conference calls with the ability to store meeting host and guest call entry information in the app
- Reminders – Users can easily send call entry details to guests via SMS text to provide One-Touch access to their calls, right from the text message
- Siri – Launch MobileDay using Siri with the general command, “open MobileDay”, where Siri is available
The new features join the following core functionality:
- Calendar Integration – Seamlessly detects upcoming scheduled calls and conference calls in the user’s mobile calendar .
- One-Touch Dialing – Automatically dials into conference call in your mobile calendar without the need for users to enter codes, #, 1s, or other characters.
- Support for any conference calling service –Whether host or guest of any conference call, MobileDay provides access with a single tap of the Join button.
- Call Notification – Notifies the user 30 seconds before each call with options to join, dismiss, or snooze the alert with one touch.
- Communicate with Meeting Attendees – Enables users to quickly and easily email or text their fellow meeting or conference call attendees with standard messages like, “I’m running late” or “Are we still meeting?” or even a custom message.
Keep the feedback coming. We hear you!
This is our support team’s favorite feature in the MobileDay app. “Why is that?” you say? Well, it is the fastest way for us to understand what is working for you as a user. It is also an even better way for us to understand what did not work so well when you tried it.
Here’s how it works. When you have used the MobileDay Join button for entering a meeting or conference call, the MobileDay interface will then have these opposing thumbs show up on the meeting that has transpired. If you had an issue with your call you can quickly send us meeting details so we can research the issue and fix any problems by clicking Thumbs Down. When you have a great experience with MobileDay, simply press Thumbs Up and opt to share this mobile meeting success with your colleagues. We need your help spreading the good word about the magic we call MobileDay so thank you!
Company: Yesware, a SaaS Startup
Testimonial: “MobileDay makes it easier than I would ever have imagined to connect to a conference call. No more fumbling for the Participant Access Code. I get the alert from MobileDay and connect with the push of a button. It makes me that much more capable of making a strong first impression which is essential in any sales role.”
..until you get into an accident anyway.
Here at MobileDay, we love vintage mobile phone images. As a career sales guy, this one is is a favorite. Rotary mobile…so cool. ” Smilin’ and Dialin’ “was a term of cold calling endearment back in an entry level job that I once had on an inside sales team. Wow…things have come a long way in telephony…especially in mobile.
I wonder if she is on a conference call? WATCH OUT!!! Screeeetch.
MobileDay is giving away the awesome Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset with microphone (each a $59.99 retail value) to five lucky winners. These headsets can be used with your iPhone or Android smartphones to enjoy One-Touch access into all of your conference calls using MobileDay!
Hurry up and enter because the giveaway ends September 28, 2012. For official Rules and How to Enter see below.
We’re excited to be attending the Channel Partners Conference & Expo tomorrow and Thursday , Sept 12-13, in Orlando, FL. In honor of that, we are giving away a $50 AMEX giftcard to one lucky winner at the conference! To be eligible for this randomly selected giveaway, all you have to do is:
1.) Download and try our FREE MobileDay app for iPhone or Android, then
2.) Tweet the following: “Mobile conference calls no longer suck thx to @MobileDayApp & $50 AMEX giveaway #CPExpo mobileday.com” to win!
Winner Selection: The winner will be randomly selected after the Expo Hall closes at 6pm EST on Thursday September 13. I, Brad Dupee (@brad_dupee), will simply tweet the winner after that time. Please claim your prize within 72 hours to make it official.
Click image to answer.