MobileDay is all about making conference calls and other business tasks painless for the mobile user. We are based in downtown Boulder and backed by Foundry Group, Google Ventures, and other prominent investors. With award-winning mobile apps available on iPhone, iPad, and Android for over a year, we are looking for strong individuals to join our company during its next phase of growth. Our co-founders have over 10 successful startups under their belts and are looking to build another with your help!
On top of being a fun place to work, MobileDay offers great benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, a 401K plan, flexible hours, weekly WFH days, and an open-ended PTO policy.
We are looking for more top-notch engineers to join our team immediately! We appreciate diversity and will consider candidates of all levels ranging from entry to senior with competitive salary based on experience.
Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer – iOS, Android, and Cloud – Boulder, CO
Core Qualifications (we expect you to have most of them!)
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Passionate about mobile platforms, devices, and apps, even if you haven’t built a mobile app yourself yet!
- Strong understanding of engineering best practices, refactoring, reusability, and unit testing
- Proven track record building and releasing new products all the way from an idea to production
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and iterative Agile environment where features are complete, tested, and released to users on a bi-weekly basis
- Strong self-direction and ability to manage time effectively to meet commitments, as well as raise issues before they become problems
- Ability to wear many hats, work on an entire product stack from services to UI, and ramp on a wide range of new technologies quickly
- Eager to give and receive honest communication to all levels of stakeholders from peer engineers to the CEO
- Passion for working at a startup and helping us come up with the next great idea
Additional Qualifications (you’ll hit the ground running even faster!)
- Portfolio of successful production mobile applications using native iOS or Android
- Familiarity with the very latest in iOS and Android development (Xcode 4, ARC, Storyboards, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean APIs)
- Experience building mobile or web back-end infrastructure using Django
- Understanding of web-oriented architecture, RESTful services, and JSON
- Strong knowledge of database design and tuning using MySQL or similar
- Familiarity with deploying scalable cloud computing environments and basic hosting operations
- Prior startup experience
Please send your resume and any additional information you would like us to consider for this opportunity to [email protected]. Note that all candidates must be local to the Denver/Boulder area and able to commute to Boulder on in-office workdays; no contract or remote development offers please. Also, no phone calls or agencies. We look forward to hearing from you!