1. Add Twine to your team’s Slack account by clicking this button:
2. Slack will ask you to grant Twine the permissions necessary to allow the Twinebot — Mobot — to work.
3. You only need do this once and Mobot has joined your Slack team.
Team members who have MobileDay accounts (that’s all the smart ones!) can link Slack with MobileDay.
1. Start a DM with Mobot in Slack. Type in something like:
You: “Hey Mobot, set up my account”
Mobot: “Sure, what is your account email address?”
2. When you’ve given him your account email address, Mobot will send you a verification email.
Mobot is interactive. He can set up calls for you, notify you of upcoming events, and tell you what’s on today’s agenda.
“Mobot, what’s on my calendar today?”
“Can you start a meeting with @bill and @chaz?”
“What time is my next meeting?”
Do you have Slack linked with your MobileDay account?
You need to have done that in order to initiate a call.
“Hey Mobot, can you set up a conference call between me, @jeff, and @paula?”
Need help setting up? Visit the Slack FAQ section.
Having trouble getting setup? We’re here to help.